As indicated in one or more of the previous articles/posts in this series, the final installment will dive into how to read and understand the package of information you would typically receive from a practice broker or brokerage company. We are going to deliver this in a video format because it will hopefully make it a little bit easier to understand.
Simply CLICK HERE watch this video.
If you have missed any of the previous articles/posts in this series, you can find them on our website by clicking here: www.summitpracticesolutions.com/blog.
As a reminder, here are the titles of these past posts.
- BEGINNING WITH THE END IN MIND
- IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT DENTAL PRACTICE PROFIT RECIPE
- THE PREMISES FOR PROFIT
- ASSEMBLING THE PROFESSIONALS IN A PURCHASE FOR PROFIT STRATEGY
- THE GROWTH ANALYSIS SPREAD SHEET – PART ONE
- THE GROWTH ANALYSIS SPREAD SHEET – PART TWO
- TAKING THE MYSTERY OUT OF THE PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT
- UNDERSTANDING LOCATION AND ITS EFFECT ON PROFITABILITY IN A PRACTICE PURCHASE
- DEMOGRAPHIC DENIAL
- ASKING THE QUESTIONS THAT FILL IN THE BLANKS
Hope you have learned a lot from this series. Thanks for continuing to follow us.
Michael Abernathy DDS