Many of you have read a few of these articles and for some, the link to our broker’s package was your first exposure to this topic. In all fairness, if you are thinking about buying a practice or even expanding to multiple practice locations, you need to read the entire story. Start at the beginning and go through to the end. Don’t skip around, don’t miss any point because following this recipe will be like shooting dead fish in a barrel with a bazooka. You can’t miss. Kind of like a Profitable Dental Practice for Dummies. Here is the list. Get started and I wish you luck. Each of these can be accessed at our website here: www.summitpracticesolutions.com/blog.
- BEGINNING WITH THE END IN MIND
- IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT DENTAL PRACTICE PROFIT RECIPE
- THE PREMISES FOR PROFIT
- ASSEMBLING THE PROFESSIONALS IN A PURCHASE FOR PROFIT STRATEGY
- THE GROWTH ANALYSIS SPREAD SHEET – PART ONE
- THE GROWTH ANALYSIS SPREAD SHEET – PART TWO
- TAKING THE MYSTERY OUT OF THE PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT
- UNDERSTANDING LOCATION AND ITS EFFECT ON PROFITABILITY IN A PRACTICE PURCHASE
- DEMOGRAPHIC DENIAL
- ASKING THE QUESTIONS THAT FILL IN THE BLANKS
Michael Abernathy DDS
PS. If you have any questions, just email or call me and I can walk you through everything.