On the wall of my grandkids room is a plaque called the Cowboy’s Creed. While short, it probably embodies every tenet that a leader should strive for. Hope you enjoy it. It might even take the place of a policy manual. (MPA)
1. Live each day with courage.
2. Take pride in your work.
3. Always finish what you start.
4. Do what has to be done.
5. Be tough, but fair.
6. When you make a promise, keep it.
7. Ride for the brand.
8. Talk less and say more.
9. Remember some things aren’t worth having.
10. Know when to draw the line.