If a person (or office) feels burnt out or “in a rut,” it is usually because they are not continually improving. If the quest for continuous improvement becomes part of your nature, you can never be in a rut. You will naturally be enthusiastic and motivated.
- In today’s climate, only the best and strongest practices will survive as true fee-for-service entities.
- It’s not enough to be good today – you must work every day at getting better.
- Everyone in an organization is responsible for it’s health, prosperity, and profitability.
- Everything can be done better.
- Everyone in an organization has good ideas for improvement.
- It is usually the people doing the actual work who know best where the problems, wastes, and opportunities are.