Office Slide Show
I just finished another 4 month “180 Degree Dental Journey” last week. The last meeting was mainly about marketing with an emphasis on marketing in non-traditional ways. One of the things we have encouraged our clients to consider over the last 10 years was something we call the “Smile Frame”. You just go to Wal-Mart and buy a digital picture frame and put before and after pictures along with motivational photos of non-dental subjects. Place this in the operatory or restroom and reception area and watch the magic happen. Patients are burned out on being sold to every time they come to your offices. Things like “The Smile Channel” just make your patients mad. This Smile Frame is a low-key way of distracting your patients with beautiful photos with a subliminal hook. The patients will be asking you about procedures. If you have the money and time, I would make sure there is one in every Op in addition to the reception room.
The problem with this strategy is that you, the doctor, or staff have to find the photography to make it work, and we all know that 90% of you will take a pass if you have to do anything to get this off of the ground. A good friend, and attendee to the 180 Degree Dental Journey, has taken care of all the work and packaged it in an inexpensive DVD. Dr. Talaber and his daughter Timea have created a continuous loop silent DVD with over 15 minutes of beautiful scenic photos from around the globe. Every third to fourth photo contains an informative or motivating caption. Each photo is displayed for 10 seconds and transitions smoothly into the next one. Every minute a before and after photo with an educational caption is shown to create that subliminal buying message that makes treatment acceptance almost a sure thing.
The best thing about the whole DVD is that the cost is just $100.00. If you want it customized with your own captions and team photo, Timea will do it for $150.00.
Here is a list of the messages that occur on the Video:
- Ø The referral of a friend is the greatest compliment you can give us.
- Ø If you are bothered by spaces between your teeth, we can fix that.
- Ø Do you wake up with jaw pain? We can help. Ask us: How can my smile be changed?
- Ø If you use breath mints, choose ones with xylitol.
- Ø Ask us about whitening your teeth.
- Ø Would you like a youthful smile? We can help you with that.
- Ø Only floss those teeth you want to keep.
- Ø Smile and the world smiles with you.
- Ø Nervous about your visit? We offer nitrous oxide and sedation dentistry.
- Ø Bad breath can mean you have gum disease.
- Ø Ask us when your little one’s first dental visit should be.
- Ø We offer same day crowns.
- Ø We offer six-month orthodontics.
- Ø Visit us online at _______________________________________________.
- Ø We thank you for new patient referrals.
- Ø We offer invisible braces.
- Ø Did you know that gum disease is painless until its final stages?
- Ø Do you grind your teeth in your sleep? We can help with that.
- Ø You can have straight teeth by your next cleaning.
- Ø Let us inspire you to better oral health.
- Ø Please become a fan of us on Facebook.
This is a no brainer. Call Dr. Talaber’s office at 360-943-4420 and order this DVD today. You doctors spend more than this on going out to dinner. This can make you thousands. Offices that have used our Smile Frame idea have gotten 100 to 1 return on their investment. The neat thing about this is that it is like your signage. Once you make the investment, it keeps right on paying you forever.
Michael Abernathy, DDS